Episode 13 – Copywriting With Purpose
Released on March 30, 2020
In this episode of the Resilient Minds Podcast, I talk about how to turn your ideas and thoughts into powerful words that have a purpose. When you write with a purpose you can transform your vulnerabilities, experiences and authenticity into words that can take your audience to the next level. The written word has the power to create captivating emotions to generate momentum. I discuss how copyrighting can have the power to push people outside their comfort zones, so they can connect with you and take the next step.
What you will discover:
– How to copyright with a purpose.
– Becoming excited to share your stories through the written word.
– Techniques to resonate with your audience through copyrighting.
– How to encourage people to keep moving forward.
– How to take your communication skills to the next level.
©2020 Eric Blance Holdings